Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, leading claims management provider based in Cannock in their search for additional Claims Handlers.
The Company manage claims following the loss, theft or damage of household goods on behalf of Insurance Companies, in this instance we are seeking Flooring professionals who can help to identify and then process Valid Claims on our clients customers (Major Insurance Companies) behalf.
The responsibilities will be to deliver a high level of customer service to policyholders and Insurers and to meet strict service level requirements within a fast-paced call centre environment.
A targeted oriented role to deliver high quality and time efficient results, controlled claims cost within specific parameters, desktop, digital validation alongside cradle to grave claims handling. Using product knowledge to accurately assess the correct product and claims route, restoration, repair or replacement.
Skills and experience:
For this role you will need to have knowledge in all aspects of carpet and flooring, be able to accurately validate and evaluate a wide range of flooring and furniture from standard retail items through to high value bespoke items. You will need excellent organisational, communication (written and oral) and IT skills.
We are looking for candidates with a minimum 3 year’s experience in carpet and flooring industry. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to identify different ranges and qualities of carpet and flooring from a digital images and manual sample formats.
Experience within the carpet, flooring or furniture industry, whether in retail or insurance, is essential.
Job Purpose: To handle all incoming insurance instructions in accordance with company agreements providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
• To handle insurance claims in adherence to our clients strict Service Levels.
• Answer phone within 6 rings.
• To liaise with the policy holders and Insurance Companys’ to accurately validate claims circumstances.
• To accurately validate replacement goods on a like for like basis.
• To arrange collection via our courier where required.
• To arrange inspections via our contract of engineers and ensure that these are completed within agreements.
• To validate the replacement goods from current availability and ensure specifications are accurate.
• To arrange delivery of those goods in line with customer expectations.
• To offer the highest customer service at all times
• Promote a positive attitude to policyholders and Insurance Company’s at all times
• Ensure that quality and content of written communication meets Company Policy and procedures including email, system notes and internal/external letters.
• Ensure that quality calls are made in line with Company Policy.
• Keep complaints to a minimum and follow the Complaint process at all times.
• Resolve queries in line with Company Policy and procedures.
• Cradle to grave claim handling.
• To achieve a minimum case load each month.
Salary: £18000 + Attractive Bonus Scheme
Our Clients are a friendly, vibrant company with a great working environment providing a competitive benefits package including bonuses and a pension scheme.
Apply Today: Follow the “Keep Calm and Apply Here” Links on this page, attaching an up to date CV. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Carpet and Flooring Industry.