Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a High-End Independent Flooring Retailer and Soft Contractor in their search for a Retail Manager to run their showroom in Hampstead, London.
- Established Over 40 Years.
- Family Business.
- Showrooms Across London.
- Excellent Reputation.
- High End / Boutique Showrooms with a High-Quality Product Range.
- Residential and Commercial Installations.
- High Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- Prestige Client Roster.
We are seeking a High Calibre Flooring Retail Professional who can effectively manage the day to day operations of a busy Retail operation.
- Managing and Maintaining the Showroom;
- Serving Customers in the Showroom;
- Arranging Site Surveys with Clients;
- Obtaining Orders;
- Increasing Showroom sales over time.
- Additionally our clients offer Commercial / Contract Installations to Commercial Clients so would like the successful candidate to get involved on this side too (an attractive additional Commission is offered for this role too).
Hours of Work:
- Mon – Fri: 9am to 5pm
- Sat: 9.30am to 1.30pm
- £28000 Salary to Start.
- 2% Commission on Net Turnover per Month.
- Based on Recent Figures the OTE should be over £40k in Year One.
- Additional 15% Commission payable on Commercial profits.
For Immediate Consideration for this role please forward your CV via the “Apply Here” Links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are Dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
Apply Here: https://rss.cm/job/1858/178/