Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting long standing clients, a Specialist Assessor for Insurance Claims relating to Carpets, Flooring and Furniture for both Householders and Commercial premises, in their search for additional Office based Assessors to manage their increasing case loads after winning additional Insurance Company Clients.
We have roles in both Preston and Birmingham areas, the Job Specification is the same for both and will involve working in a Customer Service Centre Environment as part of a dedicated Team of Claim Handlers.
In this instance we are seeking Candidates capable of dealing effectively with Claims from predominantly a Furniture related perspective but there will still be elements of Flooring in those Claims too, the mechanics of the role are as follows:
- You will be assigned a Case from our clients central Claims Handling Team.
- You will then examine evidence of the claim and liaise with the claimants “From Cradle to Grave”.
- You will identify Valid Claims, assessing whether a Replacement, a Repair or indeed a Claim be deemed invalid (reporting if necessary, any potentially fraudulent claims).
- Where required you will liaise with Field Assessors and third-party specialists to adjudicate on your assessment and make an ultimate decision on the claim.
- If Repairs or replacements are required, you will arrange for them to be carried out at the customers convenience.
- You will accurately complete all claim related documentation accurately and be highly organised in your personal workload management.
- At all times you will maintain a Professional and Courteous manner, always remembering that you will be dealing with people who are in possible stressful or distressing circumstances and who are looking to you for swift assistance.
Our clients have a full Job Specification available but the above gives an overview of the role as we see it.
The Candidates we are seeking will therefore need to offer the following Skills and Experience to be able to carry out this varied and Customer Focussed Role:
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills with a genuine ability to empathise with claimants.
- Well Organised and with an eye for details.
- A Past Experience of working with Furniture and / Or Flooring, ideally a Retail environment where both were offered. We are seeking someone who can confidently identify and assess valuations in customer claims, so experience of Retail Sales is we feel key to give the required “ball-park” identification and pricing that the role requires.
- Great Teamwork and a Can-Do Attitude are key as you will be interacting with internal and external contributors to getting the claim to settlement as promptly as possible.
- A firm and business-like attitude to the claims being handled and a focus on best value for the Insurance Company (who ultimately pay the bills) in relation to the claim whilst offering a Customer Friendly experience for the claimant too.
- IT Savvy with confidence working with both Microsoft and bespoke In-house Software packages in order to carry out your role.
- Well presented and with strong Communication Skills.
- The ability to identify Up-Selling opportunities whilst dealing with the replacement say of Carpets or Flooring…
The Above is again our assessment of the core skills the people we are recruiting will require in order to be able to effectively carry out the role.
Bottom line we are seeking Furniture and Flooring Sales Professionals who are seeking an opportunity to utilise their skills in a different environment.
In Return, our clients are offering a Negotiable Salary Package in the region of £22k to start with a generous Bonus / Commission Structure to follow.
For immediate Consideration for this Interesting and Challenging Opportunity please forward your CV via the apply here links on this page. For a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly on 01562 544090.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the Carpet, Flooring Industry and wider Interiors Markets.
Apply Here: https://rss.cm/job/1858/179/